Have you ever tried to bathe a struggling cat? Would you know what to do if your dog suddenly began gobbling up one of your houseplants? If you don’t know the answers to these questions, check out these informative online resources. If you have any additional questions about keeping your pet healthy and happy, call the knowledgeable veterinarians at The Vet House at (972) 690-8741.
- This article from the Chicago Tribune provides some helpful advice for bathing a dog.
- Some cats may balk at the idea of being bathed. This helpful page from Animal Planet explains how to do it safely and effectively.
- Trimming a cat’s claws routinely can protect both you and your furniture. This article from the Humane Society of the United States offers a step-by-step guide.
- Does your cat like to nibble on strange plants? Before you put down that new houseplant, consult this list from the ASPCA to make sure your plant is not poisonous to cats.
- This page from Cornell University lists some common houseplants that are poisonous to dogs.