Pets get sick, and when they do, it’s vital to have information and a veterinarian who provides compassionate care for your beloved animals. Read the information on the sites below to learn more about some of the afflictions your veterinarian can diagnose and treat. If you think your dog or cat might have allergies or hyperthyroidism, make an appointment with the caring staff at The Vet House. Call us today at (972) 690-8741.
- Dogs can be allergic to foods, pollen, and many other irritants. Learn more about dog allergies with this helpful article.
- If you think your dog has allergies, read more about the signs and symptoms on the Iams website.
- Read more about cat allergies by visiting the ASPCA online.
- This article from Veterinary Partner describes feline hyperthyroidism, including its causes and diagnosis.
- Learn more about feline hyperthyroidism with this article from the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine.